Drivers, Gig-Workers, Freelancers and Other 1099 Workers Need Help NOW!
Drive Forward has launched a change.org petition to demand our elected leaders create a relief fund for Drivers and other gig workers who are suffering through the COVID-19 Crisis due to lost income because of the unprecedented measures the government has taken to curb the spread of this new coronavirus.
In the petition we call for the creation of a government relief fund to provide immediate aid to those of us who are worrying about where the rent money is going to come from or how we are going to put food on the table. So please sign the petition and share it with your family, friends, and on social media.
We believe in driver independence
At Drive Forward we believe independent drivers are critical to the success of rideshare and app-based delivery services. Our goal is to support independent driver’s businesses through education and advocacy. By educating and empowering our members we give all drivers a voice to help shape their communities and keep Washington in motion. We’re a strong community that supports each other’s success and we demand a say in our future.
Here’s why we want to stay in control of our own businesses:
- We want to stay in control of our businesses
- We want the freedom to choose which platforms to partner with
- We demand the flexibility to drive when and where we want
- We control our earning power and the ability to meet our individual goals
- We use innovative technology to connect riders with safe, dependable transportation and delivery services